Dedicated to Rowan

The ramblings of a first time mother in relation to motherhood.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wow - almost a year!

Rowan's first birthday is coming soon - and I just can't believe it is almost a year since she was born - and over a year since I started this blog! LOL

I know I haven't been the most consistance - but I haven't given up on the blog either.

You know - it is funny how your wants and needs change so drastically when you have a child.

When I go to Target - I realized that I now b-line to the baby/toddler clothes. I don't think I have bought something for myself since I was pregnant (thank goodness my mother has - otherwise I would have a very pathetic wardrobe right now)

Also - I am having surgery on my back next month - nothing really huge, but I will be in the hospital for 2-3 days - and of course I won't be able to put my baby to bed - or many other things. And then when I get out of the hospital, I won't be able to pick her up for a while afterwards - and of course this really has me bummed.

I know I will survive - it is just interesting how things change so completely.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bloggers using web site as a therapy
    Walker White never kept a diary, but when his wife, Lindsay, was diagnosed with lymphoma in April, he started a Web log.
    book review is very important to remember when writing anything these days.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said…

    Increase your Adsense Earnings

    I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
    Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://lvaixchl.com/xinu/ahsq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kleciozs.com/ovba/wert.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    http://lvaixchl.com/xinu/ahsq.html | http://poiomtnd.com/jgal/biee.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home